CEO Yuki Takumiya
Our company recognizes a social mission fully, and complies with legal regulations and so forth for the protection of a person’s rights and personal information in relation to all the personal information that our company handles. In addition, we’ll build the personal information protection management system in order to embody the policy indicated below, and while always recognizing latest IT technology trend, changes in social requests, and changes and so forth in management environment,, we declare here that all the departments in our company will work on its continuous improvement.
- Personal information will be limited to the extent that’s necessary for our company’s legitimate business performance, employment of employees as well as personnel management when we obtain, use, and provide personal information, and we won’t handle personal information beyond the necessary extent to achieve the specified usage purpose (usage outside the purpose).
Furthermore, we’ll take measures not to use outside the purpose.
- We’ll comply with laws and regulations, guidelines set by the country and other rules for personal information protection.
- As for the risks of personal information leak, loss, damage, and so forth, we’ll prevent them by taking legitimate safety measures, and pour in management resources that match the current conditions to improve the personal information security system continuously.
Furthermore, we’ll take a corrective action promptly in the case of an emergency.
- As for complaints and consultations about the handling of personal information, we’ll give an appropriate response quickly and sincerely.
- Regarding the personal information management system, we’ll review it at a proper timing/in a proper way, and continuously promote its improvement.
We'll publicize this policy by distributing to all the employees, and make it
available to anyone at any time by publishing on our company’s website, brochure, and so forth.
Inquiry contact point
We accept inquiries on personal information policy at the contact point below.
- NEWS Tsukiji-Building 7F, 3-3-2, Tsukiji, Chou-ku, Tokyo 104-0045
- Xerotta Inc. Contact point for personal information inquiry
- E-mail: email@example.com
- TEL: 03-6264-3408 （Business hours 10:00-18:00）
- As for Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, golden week holidays, we’ll respond after the next working day.